Friday, June 17, 2011

Handsome Men in SecondLife

There are too many images of women on this blog right now for a gay male blogger, so I thought I would give you some male beauty too.

Let me first tell you that I am purposely leaving out my Ars from this short list, because I cannot look at him objectively. Secondly, I am not even going to pretend I remember all the handsome human faces I have seen in SecondLife, so these are just the ones that pop-up in my mind at this moment. I may continue the list at a later time though.

Cats are not included in this list for the obvious reason that there is only one cat that could make the list... ´nuff said...

So here are the three avatars I would like to introduce you to today (in no particular order).

Andrey Messmer, my beautiful Brazilian brother in-law (BIL). His looks change constantly, but he always remains stunning.

Andrey - courtesy of himself

Fabrice Snook, is a stylish French avatar in SecondLife. I have never talked with Fabrice that I can remember and the only time I saw him personally he was a participant at a drag contest in one of the craziest outfits I have ever seen. This picture is from Fabrice´s profile.
Fabrice Snook

Loch Wolfhunter, is a sexy Brit whom I first saw at one of my BIL´s sets. Andrey tells me he has the sexiest British accent he has ever heard and that he is a great builder. This picture is from his SecondLife profile.
Loch Wolfhunter
Isn't it a bit strange that they are all gay?

10 comments :

  1. -Nice! but why the puberty beard on every guy?
    -Shave or grow a real beard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we cannot all look like Santa Claus, can we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pic should have been included Bock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No but a shaved chin against my softiest parts is that to mutch to ask for?
    Whon wants to make love wita a hedgehog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Ziggy, having you around is great for my self confidence, thanks sexy!

    Sjöfn, there is a difference between a day old stubble and a two day old stubble, ask me about it sometime. I don´t like to look like I stuck my face into the jam jar either ;) (Bock - the expert on playing with men with stubble)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What no skinny guys with no body hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, im so discombobulated. 8D

      Delete
  7. Haha Eddi, maybe in my next post on "Handsome Men in SecondLife"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you suggesting I should take a better look on the straight guys around, Ziga dearest?

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).