Sunday, August 28, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Firestorm Viewer Impregnates Avatar

It is rumored that The Much Honored Bock McMillan, Laird of Southern Charm and Prince of Cascade Falls, has been taken to hospital in a state of shock due to suddenly believing himself to have been impregnated by the Firestorm viewer.

According to what has been pieced together from interviews with the lairds primatar (name withheld) and members of the McMillan household this is what seems to have happened.

The laird had been having an extremely enjoyable - although very crashy - evening at the 4th Anniversary of DJ World. When he got back in-world after his last crash of the evening, he landed on his back-porch where he has set "home".

You cannot believe his amazement when he saw the red clouds disappearing and he suddenly found himself looking like this.

"I was in total shock", the laird revealed to his spokesman Wild Zepp, "I couldn´t understand how this happened. I have been celibate for the past year and a half - I swear!"

The laird told Wild that as soon as he came to his senses he took a look at the bulge growing out of his belly in "Edit". "The edit told me that the bulge was not a baby, but a "Medium sized building block type rock" or something like that. It disappeared mysteriously seconds afterwards, but I better get this checked. It could still be growing inside me."

After the laird McMillan had been rushed to his private physician for a check-up he was sent to The Royal McMillan Hospital (a part of the BMcM Corporation) for surgery to remove the block from him.

Wild Zepp also told the assembled SecondLife media that he expects that the laird will want to pursue this event with litigation against the Firestorm-team. "After all we oldtimers are used to having our hairs moved to our crotches and our boots stuck up our asses should we now also accept the indignity of being pregnant with rocks also, I ask you? No way, I say, we cannot have primatars traumatized like this by sloppy technicians. The laird will naturally file his suit in the United States and is expecting it to result in damages in the range over and above what that stupid woman with coffee got from the McDonald´s fast food restaurant.* The laird is after all nobility, whereas she was only a commoner. His feelings are deeper hurt than hers could ever be. Before the household decides whether to sue or not, we will of course welcome any reasonable offer from Miss Jessica Lyon or any other representative of the Firestorm-team." 


*) Liebeck v. McDonald's Restaurants, also known as the McDonald's coffee case and the hot coffee lawsuit, is a 1994 product liability lawsuit that became a flashpoint in the debate in the U.S. after a jury awarded $2.86 million to a woman who was heavily burned by hot coffee purchased from fast food restaurant McDonald's. The trial judge reduced the total award to $640,000, and the parties settled for a confidential amount before an appeal was decided. 

15 comments :

  1. Am I very old fashion if I prefere to get pregnant "the old fashion way"? - You gave me another reason not to use Firestorm.
    (This comment is proudly supported by the people of Second Life)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahaa you DO know what that is dont you?
    its the bridge well a bridge fail really:)
    what you do is detach it and then go to Avatar/avatar health/create new bridge and problem is solved:)
    [tec dep is taking a day off now for service on her very sulking computer]

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't know it was the bridge, are you quite sure about that, my dear Vampi?

    We in the McMillan Household were actually looking forward to suing Jessica Lyons et consortes for the emotional distress and trauma they caused the laird.

    If it was the bridge why doesn't it say so when the laird looked at it in "Edit"? Hmmm we may still have a case...

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Apmel a bridge is something you walk over from one side to the other with. Now Apmel DID notice that MommaLuv had the exact same pregnancy the other day and had to cancel her performance because of it. Is there a bridge between the two called Firestorm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you can't complain about your flat butt anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. When did you ever hear me complain about my perky little ass, BIL, huh? Never happened,

    I created it to my own liking, it´s one of the benefits of being an avatar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and oh "daddy dearest", don´t think for a second that I have missed that you went partying with that hottie Ryce Skywalker on Sunday evening... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you keep the egg containing Ziggy's child from breaking on the ground once you lay it for hatching?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFL Eddi, that egg comes with a "proteggtor" á la Sion-Labs also...

    ReplyDelete
  10. When will you come dancing with me Bock ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. After our baby is born or this rock is operated out of my belly, Ziggy! You surely don´t expect me to go galavanting with you while I am still in "the blessed state", do you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Bock, I missed the Kiss a Swede day so perhaps a raincheck?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course Ziggy, I´ll even give you three rain checks to be collected at your pleasure! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).