Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Idea for Masquerade

I found this great picture of a hot man in an amazing and exotic outfit on my friend Torro Spyker´s blog The Bullring a good awhile ago.
Outfit by Flondo
If you wish to see more stunning outfits on hot men look here Magical World of Flondo!

As Torro tells us in his post, "If you are planning a masquerade and you're in search of some exotic inspiration, there are few artists around today who deliver the oriental and the theatrical with anything like the flair (and kink!) of Flondo."

Next time I am going to a masquerade I will for sure try this look.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).