Saturday, February 18, 2012

Career Opportunity

Well, well, I got a semi-anonymous tip, from someone whom I choose to call "Idde", directing my attention to a post at Joe Jervis´s exceptional blog Joe.My.God. that I somehow had overlooked earlier.

It seems like my second most favorite suspected villain Julian Assange has now found new and creative ways to work from his house arrest in Britain, where he is awaiting the judgement of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom on his possible extradition to Sweden (where he is to be interrogated on suspicion of two counts of rape).


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).