Saturday, March 17, 2012

Avacar, Get Your Thumbs Out...

My buddy Butch Diavolo has now - despite dental surgery, tooth extractions and terrible pains - fulfilled the requirements for an invitation to the Rhino Bloggers Group by posting three times in a week on his newly started blog Butch´s Ramblings.

Please send the courageous and heroic man an invitation to the Rhino Bloggers group a.s.a.p., Avacar!

Welcome to the group, Butch!

P.S. Never mind, Avacar buddy, I discovered that I could do it myself so I sent him the invitation! ;)

3 comments :

  1. Yay very glad to bring new aspiring writers into the fold and hope they tap our resources and learn all they need to become better bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Butch had been around before too - thanks for looking after that for us.

      Delete
  2. It was my pleasure helping out, Avacar ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).