Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bara Interviewed

This seems to be the evening when all my favorite men with connection to SecondLife seem to be up to something, all except Apmel, Ziggy and Eddi... but the day is not over yet!

First my favorite Philip Linden (maybe), then my favorite Butch Diavolo and just now I got an e-mail from the Bara Jonson´s Fan Group in SecondLife with the following message.
Bara as portrayed on Virtual Music Magazine
"Yesterday I was inteviewed for the Virtual Music Magazine here in SL and its already been published.
http://virtualmusicmagazine.virtualmusicservices.com/ 
Also I have to show this amazing blog from my sons favorite uncle.. Bock McMillan...(emboldened and underlined by this blogger)
http://bocksl.blogspot.com/2012/03/bara-on-tour-in-first-life.html
See you on Friday 12.30 for this weeks only show!"

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).