Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Evening

Iendi & DJ Apollon
Getting back home from the conference today, the only thing on my mind was to get some sleep. I was tired from an almost sleepless night being kept awake by quacking ducks and geese trying to find partners or fighting for territory.

After my four hour nap I was halfway fit for fight again and logged into SecondLife to check out that everything was well on the home sim, which it was. When I was about to log into first life there was an invitation in the Swedish group chat to come and listen to DJ Apollon. I have always liked Apollon and his mixes even if I may not enjoy some of the music as much. Somehow Apollon always succeeds in creating good humor at his sets.

I really hadn't planned on staying very long but it was just as easy to relax with Apollon and the others as would have in first life so I stayed a couple of hours until the Friday coma started setting in.

As some of you may remember Apollon is the winner of this blogs contest "Naked Avatars in SecondLife" ("Nakna avatarer i SL")

For the wining photoes please look at my previous posts "The Winner" and Apollon Allen´s contributions "Nakna avatarer i SL 46"

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).