Saturday, April 7, 2012

My First Night With Feline

DJ Feline with the studelicious sidekick Shorty
Words are not enough to describe my first time with DJ Feline. It was great, wonderful, sublime, awesome and any other positive adjective you may want to throw in, but most of all it was utterly intense!
Butch grooving and moving
I am so grateful to my dear buddy Butch Diavolo for leading me to this source of pure bliss and sharing the experience with me at The Sanctuary yesterday. Dank je mijn lieve vriend, je hebt me erg gelukkig! ...or something to that effect, Google Translator is not always reliable as we all know...

My ex-missus and wife-for-a-day Iendi Laville and the "prima donna assoluta" of SecondLife my friend Ewa Aska joined us. Ewa had a toyboy in tow who was easy on the eyes but did not speak or respond to greeting or questioning.
We danced and had a good time until dawn came - as it must - even when you are in Trance heaven.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).