Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Should Be Sleeping

I should be sleeping, but I am not.

I had gone to bed and fallen asleep but I woke up after about two hours with acid reflux. It´s a problem I haven´t had in the last several years.

I logged in-world to see how things were there ,with the sim and all. Talked a little with my brother in-law Dej, who had had a rough day but seemed to be doing a bit better now. I may have said it before, but let me say it again, I am so happy to have him on Southern Charm. He keeps me grounded and makes me feel safe.

We talked until I felt sleep attacking me again so I am on my way to get some rest for a little over three hours before I have to get up for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stick to the issue and show respect for others who have commented.

I will delete comments that I find abusive and may also delete any other comment at my own discretion.