Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Should Be Sleeping

I should be sleeping, but I am not.

I had gone to bed and fallen asleep but I woke up after about two hours with acid reflux. It´s a problem I haven´t had in the last several years.

I logged in-world to see how things were there ,with the sim and all. Talked a little with my brother in-law Dej, who had had a rough day but seemed to be doing a bit better now. I may have said it before, but let me say it again, I am so happy to have him on Southern Charm. He keeps me grounded and makes me feel safe.

We talked until I felt sleep attacking me again so I am on my way to get some rest for a little over three hours before I have to get up for work.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).