Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sneaking Up On Dej

My brother in-law Dejerrity Mycron lives on the sim with me. He is a very busy man and works a lot.

Sometimes he leaves his avatar sitting with the computer on the back deck,while he is out shopping, taking a nap or working in the kitchen. I have sneaked up on him more than once in hope of getting a little conversation and not only the short greetings, updates about health, family and other relevant information we send each other.

No such luck today though, I´ll try again next time I see him sitting there on the northwest corner enjoying the evening sun.

2 comments :

  1. "I´ll try again next time I see him sitting there on the northwest corner..."

    Bock my dear, I'm on the SOUTHWEST corner of the sim, not the Northwest.

    LOL

    Love you babe, hope you liked the new Western Spur :)

    Dej

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH that explains why I have always been so lousy at orienteering ;)

      Love you too, babe, and the Western Spur looks amazing. You and Jeb did a great job so far! I cannot wait to see what it will look like when you are finished.

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).