Saturday, June 2, 2012

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Anton´s own comment about this picture was "It´s just an ass. What´s the problem?"
My response would be "I see no problem at all, Anton, it´s a very cute ass indeed!"

While browsing for a picture to my previous post I came across these two pictures of the charming, the gorgeous and the hot-hot-hot, albeit too young for me, Anton Hysén. Enjoy!

The pictures are from a photo shoot for the Swedish gay magazine Qx.se.

If you wish to check out Anton´s own blog you can find it in my blogroll.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).