Saturday, June 16, 2012

Report From A Sickbed 3 & Final

Already when I opened my eyes this morning (loosely interpreted) I could feel there was a change, not only was I in a good mood and well rested but I could feel no pain anywhere. I could actually get out of bed without the slightest pain too.
"Branches of Almond tree in Bloom" by Vincent van Gogh
I have been bored to death with myself, so I decided enough-is-enough and I am now officially off the sick list and bouncing back.

Although I need to catch up with what has been happening in first life and SecondLife I hope to immerse myself in SecondLife this evening. Hope to see y'all later!

6 comments :

  1. Ta det litet lugnt bara och börja inte bråcka med alla direkt!

    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Kandi, nice wordplay in Swedish! I give you my solemn promise not to "pick a hernia/fight" with anyone straight away!

      Hugs dear!

      Delete
  2. HAHA..nej inte bråcka då kan ju folk tro att du är en riktig bråckstake;);)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pffft! Well, we all know that I never pick fights - but I will defend myself if picked on, even if I have calmed down a lot with growing age!

      Delete
  3. Yayy! You are feeling better today!

    Btw that french hot dog in a previous post looked gross :P (tho vaguely familiar)

    loooooove ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssssssssss and what a glorious feeling it is ;)

      Love you too, Guykechen!

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).