Friday, June 29, 2012

The Splash Party with DJ Regi

After fiddling unsuccessfully with the settings on my viewer (Linden Lab´s Viewer 3) for about an hour and a half to get it to play Birdcage for me, I finally gave up.

At the end I reached so far that the viewer told me it was playing Media but I still could not see or hear anything. I know that it is way easier on the Firestorm viewer, because Media has a button of its own there, but that viewer is too heavy and slow for my purposes, and it´s overloaded with shit I do not need or want.

Searching for something else to do I saw that the Second Pride Splash Party was on, so I decided to go there with my music turned down very low - and I do not regret it because the place was filled with Ziggy Starsmith, Levi Ewing, Larz Kaz and a lot of other of SecondLife´s hunkiest male avatars and a few of the nicest female ones too, like Kharissa Indigo and Tootsie Nootan.

The motto for the party was "as bare as you dare, but no erections allowed" which, as I told Ziggy, was the first request I heard of that is actually easier to accomplish in SecondLife than in first life.

For more pictures from this event visit Ziggy On The Edge Of Second Life; Fun And Fabulous Second pride Part 6: Ziggy Gets Butt Naked...
The Yifus, Regi and Ty

1 comment :

  1. I am almost at that point, but I will give it just one more try sometime the following week. Hopefully I will get it working or I will have to revert to the media on a prim too ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).