Saturday, June 23, 2012

Your Receipt, Madam/Sir!

This is to inform the anonymous donor who, using my buddy Butch Diavolo as an intermediary, asked me to forward a donation to The Fabrice Snook Foundation (SLurl).
Above you see me standing next to the donation kiosk for The Fabrice Snook Foundation at the entrance of the foundations HQ. (If you enlarge the picture you will see that the last donation made was for L$5,000)

Below you see an excerpt from my SecondLife transaction history, showing that today I made a donation of L$5,000 to the FSF donation kiosk.

If you should require further proof of payment, please let Butch know and I will do what I can to assist you.

I also wish to thank Garth Raleigh for supplying me with a landmark to the donation kiosk.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).