Monday, July 2, 2012

Avacar and Butch at Pride

On Sunday I visited the SLT-morning dances at Pride to support my buddies Avacar Bluestar and Butch Diavolo. Both of them stepped into this on rather short notice, Avacar after the former lead DJ at his club had quit yesterday and Butch stepping in for a DJ that didn't show up at the venue.

I am very happy to inform you that they both performed extremely well and kept us entertained with good music and chat for two hours each.

I was so happy to see Paul Maracas again at the set. Paul is an old friend from the Sarco Sound days whom I haven´t seen since the wake after the first memorial for my Ars at Saint Magnus Kirk on Hinterland.

Over to the pictures.
Avacar
DJ Butch
My fellow blogger Jeff Ellsworth watches as my buddy master builder Levi Ewing dances
Model Joe Lycomedes
My old friend Paul Maracas
Mt friend Tienkie shows off her furry bush

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).