Friday, July 20, 2012

My Crazy Summer Addiction

I don´t watch TV that much and I take great care to avoid reality shows, but this summer I got stuck on a stupid reality show about these crazy and wealthy women in Beverly Hills.

Kyle Richards, Adrienne Maloof, Lisa Vanderpump , Taylor Armstrong , Camille Donatacci and Kim Richards 
The five women in "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on their own create more drama among themselves and in their social circles than the whole of Swedish SecondLife. Of course part of it is probably due to imaginative editing by the director and the production team, but still...

I have heard that the first step to being cured of an addiction is to admit you have one. Once I start working again on Monday I will not have the opportunity to watch daytime television again so the rest should work itself out smoothly. Keep your fingers crossed.

4 comments :

  1. Brave words, but I am sure you will secretly record it and watch it after work. I know how an addicted mind works ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Well Butch, all I can say is that you are great but when you are bad you are better! ;)

      This addictions freaks me out, I find myself getting totally frustrated by these women, but still I watch it the next afternoon!

      Delete
  2. omfg! Diana quickly googles 12 step programs for addictions to bitchy, rich, West Coast bimbos. Nope, it's gonna take 28 day rehab and a sledge hammer to the tv and dvr :) Sigh, good thing Hunter has one of those. Diana tosses sledgehammer into box and Fed Ex's it to Millimina. For the love of god Milli, save him from himself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for trying, dearest Diana! I will be waiting for Millui to thump me in the head soon... ;)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).