Monday, November 26, 2012

Eddi Strikes Again

My friend Eddi Haskell is rummaging through his vast inventories on various social forums and has struck gold!


Clip description: Photographer Eddi Haskell and his partner Jago Constantine celebrated their first anniversary on November 20, 2009 at Eddi's Gallery in Second Life. Eddi was showing his photography of the new virtual world of Blue Mars at the time. This video by Cuno Fluno shows some really hot people dancing to the music of Ars Northmead while celebrating Eddi and Jago's anniversary.

I remember going to that party with Ars, we had a great time. The video must have been shot after I left for bed (darn time zones). While I was watching it I suddenly realised that I was hoping to hear Ars speak or laugh, but alas no such luck - not this time.

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).