Monday, December 17, 2012

Greetings from MarsDeb


From: MarsDeb
Sent: December 17, 2012 22:53
To: Bock
Subject: RE: Happy Holidays

Bock – 

So good to hear from you and especially on this date. My son (name) got married on Saturday, 12/15, to his lovely bride (name). The ceremony was beautiful and all our family was able to make it. The newlyweds are in Acapulco for the week enjoying sunshine and relaxation.

I’m happy to hear you are doing well and having good memories of Doug. We talk about him often and always think about him when the family is together. Like you we miss him terribly but it is always happy fun memories when we remember.

Lots going on with our family as well this year. Marie has relocated from Florida to Texas and she and I have purchased a home together in (town). The house is on the water in a community called (X Island)…so we are living in paradise or hope to be once we have the remodeling done. It is a little longer drive to work for me, but I’m planning on retiring in a few years so it is manageable especially considering the relaxing environment once I get home. I've attached a couple of photos of our view and Marie’s boat. We are really enjoying it.

Mom and Dad are still hanging in there. No major health changes, just continuing to progress in age – Dad 86 and Mom 84. Mom’s (health issue) continues to progress but Dad is still managing to keep her at home with help during the week. Marie and I are going to Arkansas to spend the holiday with them.

The others are all doing well with one nephew graduating this past summer and going into the employment world. A big change for him, but he likes what he is doing.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and healthy and safe New Year. Be sure to tell the SL family hello and send them my best wishes.

Debbie

1 comment :

  1. What a wonderful email. What an extraordinary family! Hugs an best wishes to the Wilson family <3

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).