Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Unsuccessful Journey

The Much Honored Bock McMillan. laird of Southern Charm and Prince of Cascade Falls, returned from his journey to Stockholm today. Apparently the visit with the king of Sweden and the Nobel Prize Committee had not been successful. No invitation to the Nobel Prize banquet had been solicited. 

"Pietà with Courtney Love" by David LaChapelle

"The only worthwhile thing that happened", said the laird, "was that I could see the photographer David LaChapelle´s exhibition ´Burning Beauty´, it was powerful even if I cannot say I liked it much. But who said you have to love everything?"

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).