Friday, January 4, 2013

Salvaging A Lost Friday

One of the greatest benefits with having two realities is that if you have wasted away a day in your first life you are given a possibility to salvage it in your second.

I slept through this Friday in my first life, but as my first life Friday is about to end I am preparing to snatch something of it in my SecondLife.

I hope to see you all at Mikedacook "Mikey" Dinzeo´s birthday bash.

More information about this event can be found on Eddi Haskell´s Second Life; Special Event Tonight at DaPier: DJ Mikedacook´s Real Life Birthday Party.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).