Saturday, January 12, 2013

Support Ticket #01587329 VIII


I just got another email from the diligent Theresa Linden at Linden Lab, who is working on my ticket.
"A comment has been added to your Case..

Case: 01587329
Avatar: Bock McMillan
Type: Other Inworld Issues
Status: Information Requested

Hello Bock,

Thanks again for the updates. I was wondering if there was another computer at your location that can be tried to see if you have the same results?

Theresa Linden

To reply to this case, either Reply to this email, or visit : https://secondlife.com/my/support/?caseID=01587329

(To view the Case online, you will need to log into Secondlife.com with this Avatar: Bock McMillan)"

---

My response was:

"Hi Theresa,

No , this is the only computer I have at the moment.

Bock"

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).