Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Great Stores

I don´t usually blog about businesses in SecondLife, but today I am making an exception and mentioning two that have helped me lately.


First I would like to thank Vista Barnes, of Vista Animations, personally.

I lost my favorite walk of all times, the boxerwalk, when I rashly deleted an Animation Override HUD without pulling out that walk first. When I could no longer find it on sale in his shop, I contacted Vista who sent me the desired walk at once.   

Now I can once again proudly walk around in SecondLife looking as if I am rolling Swedish meatballs between my buttocks. Thank you so much, Vista, for the excellent service you provided and for your excellent animations that are fit for a king, nay even for a vain laird.


The second business I would like to thank is HUMANOID, owned by Marcus Adkins, for the excellent help and service they provided when I - through confusion caused by my #01587329-problem - managed to loose the dance-pack I had bought.

Yes, the store did have an excellent redelivery system, but it was difficult for me to find it when I was moving around uncontrollably, so the helpful staff teleported me in place and taught me how to operate the state-of-the-art system.

The dances I bought, pretty awesome huh?

---
I would like to make it perfectly clear that I am in no way affiliated to or rewarded by the above-mentioned companies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).