Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hurt Feelings

Joe Jervis,
closet heterosexual?
It is so unfair!

Every time I try to tip +Joe Jervis @ J.M.G. about anything whatsoever he n-e-v-e-r  e-v-e-r publishes it, but every time my sister Millimina tips him, he runs it!

Am I wrong in suspecting that Joe Jervis may actually be a closeted heterosexual or does he simply hate me? And why the hell are all cute men always taken or straight or both?

Yes, you may now officially call me a drama queen of the first degree!

P.S. Congratulations Milli, looking forward to seeing you this evening!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).