Sunday, March 3, 2013

Too Fashion Forward?

I must start by telling you that I have always had the Apmels as my role models when it comes to fashion in SecondLife. I used to believe their taste was impeccable.

That is until today, when I saw this picture of Apmel Ibbetson at Kueperpunk Korhonen's concert yesterday.

There is a limit to what I can accept and turning up at a concert dressed in tires is definitely too avantgarde for my taste. Call me conservative if you wish, but enough is enough!

7 comments :

  1. Some say he looked good in tires :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apmel, the ugly truth is, you look absolutely awesome in everything you care to wear!

      Even when you are dressed in what looks like tires most of us are grinding our teeth with jealousy...

      Delete
  2. perhaps this was merely a case of "mood dressing"? He was feeling tired, so he dressed in tires...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am afraid not, Apmel himself blames Kueperpunk for not having a viewer with mesh capability... but that's like when I ran around with beautiful braided hair (on my own viewer) that to others looked like it was full of holes. I had a blinking sign telling the viewing public "No my hair doesn't have holes in it, you only need to download a better viewer!".

      Delete
  3. well they always say to wear a rubber so I guess tires count ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to see you are back, buddy, I hope you are feeling better! ;)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).