Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kim Ho - A Man to Reckon With

Eighteen year old Australian born actor and writer Kim Ho is certainly a man to keep your eyes on in the future. A young man who can write a story like this and perform it as compellingly, convincingly and breathtakingly is definitely someone to reckon with.



Read more about this project and how it came about here Kim Ho On The Language of Love.

My deepest gratitude goes to blogger Daskadasenibordet,  loosely translated "Slap-the-schlong-on-the-table" for bringing this to my attention on his blog at Qx.se.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).