Saturday, June 15, 2013

First Visit at SPF-2013

Chatting with Mr. G.
Early this morning I went to check out the Second Pride Festival (SPF) sims. On my excursions I bumped into three of the directors from the board of Second Pride, Mr. G., the build director, Baz Ceawlin, the IT director, and Tylo Mabellon, the marketing director. All three of them were extremely tired from all the work leading up to the opening of the Pride festival,.but happy that it was now afoot and they only had a few last minute adjustments to see to.

Mr. G., looking as good as ever but claiming to be tired
I must say everything looked really smashing and I for one could not see what last things there could be to worry about.

Here you see me trying out one of the rides at the carnival.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).