Sunday, June 23, 2013

DJ Regi @ Second Pride

I have known Regi Yifu since the very early days. We are both seasoned veterans who have been around the block a few times. In the old days Regi mostly used his creativity to build, create and design the most amazing accessories, clothes and interesting, funny or useful contraptions.

A couple of years ago Regi started DJ-ing with great success and also began organizing with his now immensely famous (at least in gay SecondLife) "Splash parties" (pool parties).
I arrive at the venue with Weylin,
Spanki is already going steady with the flags
Zim, myself, Weylin and Spanki
Spanki and his friend who's name starts with a C
The young men these days... they have such cute butts (sigh)
DJ Regi to the left, Drew to the right and an unknown stranger tebowing between them
Zim & my new friend Huntington ("Hunt")

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).