Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Gallery Assis Party

After a short sleep on the couch in front of the TV, I woke up and logged in again in time for the Gallery Assis party with DJ Cupric.

DJ Cupric is an entirely new acquaintance to me. Before today I can only remember him from his contribution at last years Second Pride to Petr Hastings-Vanbeeck's It gets Better Project in SecondLife  The main reason that I remember him from that is my soft spot for redheads.
 
Although I was pretty tired and feeling a bit low I must say I enjoyed Cupric's set a lot. The crowd seemed to like him too judging from the banter between him and them.
DJ Cupric
There were quite a few familiar faces among the patrons, I will only show you a few that I have selected for different reasons.
The utterly gorgeous Prætor
Second Pride IT-director Baz Ceawlin has until now had a very solid reputation.
I am not at all sure it will survive the publication of him in this revealing outfit.
I must however  say: "Nice ass, Baz, very nice ass indeed!"
The breathtakingly handsome Kere
(I have forgotten his last name)
A sexy Scotsman that I saw at a pool party recently
Uncle Vaan & Uncle Rob I believe these two silver bears called themselves

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).