Saturday, June 8, 2013

"You Are A Slut, Bock!"

Today has been sort of a weird day. The first thing I noticed was that I had a cold again and - as always when I have a cold - I had a really nasty cough too.

People sometimes get scared and think I am about to die when they hear me cough, if they haven't heard me coughing before. My coughs come in attacks, are really, really loud and sort of come from the belly up. They sound as if my body is trying to push my lungs out through my mouth.

To alleviate the coughing I took some of my preferred cough syrup, Cocillana-Etyfin. It's an antitussive drug I get prescribed by my sweet Hungarian doctor, The main ingredient in it is ethylmorphine but it also contains other antitussives such as Cocilana extract and Senega extract. The problem is that I probably overdosed the medication a bit today, which is always risky because most of them contain narcotics of some kind and you end up with a high.

A short sidetrack. I formerly used a medication named Lepheton, which combines both ethyl-morphine and ephedrine. If I took the recommended dosage I ended up with the worst nightmares I have ever encountered or the most vivid and wonderful sex dreams  The nightmares were so bad though that I eventually decide to switch to another medication as I could never know or control what kind of dream I would get.

My overdose today made me lightheaded , scatterbrained, unfocused  and totally obsessed with sex. Luckily my stepson Guyke was close at hand so I only talked to him about what was on my unfocused mind, although some of it may have slipped into local chat from time to time in a cloaked way. Guyke wisely enough just laughed at me.

All through the opening of Eddi Haskell's latest exhibition I was discussing sex and my preferences in certain aspects with my SecondLife son, while trying to be charming to the other guests while ogling the beautiful men at the party. I remember thinking to myself at one point, "You are a slut, Bock!", but it did not help me or stop me from going on ranting into poor Guyke's ears.

I am hoping the young man is not scared for life.

3 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).