Friday, July 5, 2013

/dramaomg


*Bock McMillan runs around in circles while flapping his arms. A shrill voice shouts "Oh My God" repeatedly and in local chat you read: "OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!*

The reasons for this reaction are twofold. Firstly for having missed a blog post that my dear buddy Ziggy Starsmith posted on his blog yesterday announcing that he and his husband in first life Larz Kas celebrated their twentieth anniversary, Ziggy On The Edge Of Second Life: My 20th Anniversary In Real Life: Larz Kas and Ziggy Starsmith. Secondly because I have formerly claimed to be the most patient man in both worlds (because everyone always keep telling me so). However, I realized that I must officially concede to having been defeated for the title by Larz Kas.

Lars has successfully survived living with the rebellious and ranting Ziggy for the last 20 years! Admittedly Ziggy is a kind, loving and wildly charming man, but Larz must still truly be the most patient man in both lives!

My sincere congratulations to both of you men for the first twenty years and my very best wishes for the next twenty!

(/dramaorg is the trigger you type in local chat to set off the gesture I am describing in the beginning of this post.)

1 comment :

  1. Nope, but that suited my purpose ;)

    Hugs buddy, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).