Saturday, August 31, 2013

Calas Galadhon Park Sims Reopen Today

The wonderful Calas Galadhon Park Sims are opening for visitors three days earlier than the owners, gardeners, caretakers and gamekeepers, my dear fiends, Tymus Tenk and Truck Meredith had originally anticipated. This jubilant declaration was made on the Calas Galadhon Park blog today.
"With all but about 30 percent of “Autumn Color” in on Misty Mountains, we can announce that the work and changes planned for ‘CALAS’ are complete and ready for the gates to be open on Saturday morning SLT, August 31. We didn't think you'd mind a few ‘men at work’ signs if we opened up early."
Please visit the Calas Galadhon blog (url) for more on this exciting news!

And on a more personal note here is a private message from me to Ty and Truck.
"Guys, I will not mind at all seeing a few ‘men at work’ signs, if you promise me 
1) that the men at work are the two of you and 
2) that you will both be working shirtless and in the skimpiest shorts that can be found in all of SecondLife." 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).