Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Guyke Caresses His Mushroom

Guyke, Butch and I were sitting out on the roof terrace, my favorite place at my new home, chatting before it was time to go to bed. We were telling each other about our days. The two shopaholics had of course been out shopping  - again - before I logged on. I scolded them for going shopping without me and they bashed me for getting in-world too late, thus the respective guilt trips were evened out.
While we were sitting there Guyke suddenly informed us, "I am caressing my mushroom". I of course zoomed over to him at once, not really knowing what kinky stuff to expect. As it turned out Guyke was only laying on the divan and caressing his new tattoo. The tattoo is in the shape of a mushroom and protrudes above the waistband of his trousers.
Other than this dramatic moment we had a peaceful talk before I decided to log off and they went of to dance the night away.

4 comments :

  1. You gave me some naughty pictures in my head while reading the text now Bock. ;)

    But...*hrpf*....nice tattoo Guyke. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I cannot understand what made you think that Helene, that was not at all my intention... ;P

      Delete
  2. Well buddy, not really edible but it is lickable!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).