Monday, September 16, 2013

"And the Oscar Goes To..."

Yesterday there was a "Celebrity Look-A-Like" party at "Q" Lounge, but I didn't know that because Butch just told me to dress up as someone famous. The first thing on my mind was "autumn" and that made me remember my falling leaves outfit. So I said to myself, "I'll go as Adam".

When I arrived to the venue it turned out that it was a Hollywood style red carpet affair, so I was completely out of place. Well, as usual I soon forgot my temporary discomfort and started enjoying Arcangelo "Dj Arcy" Hellman's music instead.

DJ Arcy as Sally Bowles (Liza Minnelli  in "Cabaret" 
Spanki as "Spiderman"
I as Adam and Butch as Buster Keaton
"The beauty and the beast" with someone as the
creature from Alien and Primrose being her beautiful self
Adam shows more (it's an adult sim)
Karin Brune (this woman is going to turn me straight if I see her often enough),
here seen dancing with her husband Fredy

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).