Sunday, September 1, 2013

ART EROTIC - Black & White

I got this invitation from two friends, Rultan Zeppelin on Facebook and Ewa Aska in-world. 

As the Much Honored Bock McMillan, laird of Southern Charm and prince of Cascade Falls, sovereign ruler of The Southern Enchantment Region etc, etc. and as chairman of The Bock McMillan Art Foundation (a part of the BMcM Corporation) I am duty bound to attend. Please join me there if you can.
The exhibition opens with a vernissage and a party today Sunday September 1 2013, 7AM - 9AM SLT

From the exhibition leaflet: 
"A photo exhibition consisting of six naked Second Life models, posing for erotic and romantic themes.

Black and White. 

Dance, mingle, champagne and canapés.

DJ: Rultan 
Hosts: Andreas Datura & Ewa Aska"

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).