Friday, September 20, 2013

Spinners; Life Is A Cabaret

Spinners presents: Life is a Cabaret!

Come join us for a night of high drag! Our stellar (and oh so beautiful) entertainment includes:
DJ Karl from 12-2pm slt
DJ Andy from 2-4pm slt and
DJ Hotboy (performing as the always voluptuous Dolly Parton!) from 4-6pm slt

Wanna see how the other half lives? Now's your chance. Come spend an evening in their shoes!

We'll see you there!

---

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I have absolutely nothing to wear!

Butch darling, get online a.s.a.p. I need you as a stylist NOW!

I hope to meet all you beautiful drag queens and kings there tomorrow, be there or be S-Q-U-A-R-E!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).