Saturday, November 30, 2013

My New Snow HUD

OK I got this amazing thing, now all I have to do is to try to convince some genius and humble builder to help me set it up on Southern Charm. Oh, I should ask Dej if he wants some snow too.

Get it at Marketplace, Falling Snow System from Studio Skye. I think I got the winter terrain textures also, but I am not sure right now...

For the first time ever winter will be coming to Southern Charm this year!

HUD, landscaping, machinima & music by Alex Bader.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).