Monday, February 17, 2014

Out With the Old Leads, In With the New

Together with Tomais and Guyke I payed a visit yesterday to the Gay Archipelago bash to say thanks and good bye to their outgoing Lead Garth Raleigh and PR Lead Othon Weiland and welcoming in the new Lead ricogenu Resident and Parvin (Xcept Atlas).
I, my hubby and Avacar Bluestar
Petr Hastings Vanbeeck, Chairman of Second Pride
Rico, the new lead of GA
Othon, Garth, Parvin and Mitch (Garth's husband)
Guyke at the side of solid and hot DJ Rocky Constantine
When we started feeling cramped and sweaty in our suits Tomais and I decided to go let our balls hang loose  for a while in the constantly balmy breezes at Boystown's Sunday Beach Party with Ryder Yowman and host Lee McKay. The view was exquisite!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).