Tuesday, February 4, 2014

We Are Family

The boy has been badgering my talented husband for a family picture for a while now, so yesterday we took the time to take one.
"We Are Family" Photography by Tomais Ashdene
It turned out rather well I think... on second thought and buggering modesty... I absolutely love and adore this awesome picture by my wonderful hubby Tomais!

Here are a couple of "behind the scenes" pictures I took at the occasion.
The weird balls are "Lumipros", lightning attachments that allow the photographer to set the correct light on the models.

As you can see Ziggy Starsmith was also present at Villa Kakelbont. Ziggy is despite the reputation he is successfully building for being the sexy badboy of SecondLife is one of the most wonderful persons around SecondLife and a very good friend.

3 comments :

  1. Wow!
    The Big Swede there in the middle... mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Ziggychen, we were admiring your work while the sweet photographer was mumbling to himself... ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).