Thursday, July 24, 2014

I Don't Want To Complain, But...

... I really have had my fill of tropical heat with temperatures around 30° C.

At least give me a period of one or two weeks with a pleasant 20-25° C so that I can recover, sleep well during the nights and enjoy days with pleasant warmth. I realize that for many of you 30° or above may be a normal temperature, but I am a Northerner and not at all used to these temperatures.

When I was a child I used to live in a subtropical country where temperatures of 40° and above were not uncommon, but that was different. We had air conditioning, thick walls and life styles that allowed you to stay out of the sun during the warmest hours.

1 comment :

  1. smiles and hands Bock a cold lemonade. Hope this helps hun!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).