Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pet Peeve: Tummy Talkers

I absolutely detest it when people spam public chat with their emoting tummy talkers. It's highly annoying to be exposed to someones belly yackety-yaking continuously.

I am not in the least interested in being exposed to a trivial conversation going on between the pregnant mother and the loud infant. Please, leave me out of your role play. If I should wish to take part in it I'll let you know. Don't call me, I'll call you if I ever get crazy enough.

I am considering getting this very special tummy talker to use the next time I am subjected to one of these infuriating things. I found it at Marketplace TBF Talking Pregnant Belly for only L$10.

Judging by the reviews,  it should succeed in getting the point across to even the most simpleminded expecting avatar.

P.S. Even more suitable for me would be if someone should make a "butt talker" or a "penis talker" that filled the public chat with a lot of inane conversation.

"Bock's Butt: I hope this meeting is not going to last much longer, I really need to s**t"  or "Bock's Penis: Why do you always insist on crossing your legs like this? You know perfectly well that it crushes the nuts and is uncomfortable for the shlong also!"

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).