For the minutes from the meeting and a full running transcript, please visit Second Pride; Second Pride Annual Meeting Minutes July 19, 2014.
|Marge Beaumont, Karl Kalchek, Sutry, Petr Hastings-Vanbeeck, Kharissa Indigo & Baz Ceawlin|
IT - Baz told us that the Event survey had received about 45 responses from festival attendees. The vast majority or the responses have been Good to Excellent. The breakdown was:
There were many constructive comments and suggestions made.. the survey will be summarized and passed on to next years board.
Next we moved on to the question of proposed recipients of donations. A committee has been formed to decide criteria for worthy recipients of donations from Second Pride. The committee will make recommendations to the full board. A method to garner input from the community on where the money should ultimately be dispersed will be made soon.
The meeting next covered the election time table and procedures, among others
- Election procedures will be posted the Second Pride website on July 19th
- Candidate declarations will be accepted from July 31st through midnight SLT August 14th, per the by laws.
- Voting will commence at 00:01 AM September 1st and remain open through midnight September 4th.
- You must have joined the Second Pride Festival Group by midnight July 31st to be able to vote for your candidates.
- Members of the Second Pride Group will need to visit an election kiosk on the Second Pride sim.
- The election kiosk will provide access to an online voting ballot where members can vote for candidates of their choice.
- You MUST be a member of the Second Pride Festival in-world group before midnight July 31st to be eligible to vote. Joining of the Second Pride Group will be closed for the entire election period, July 31st through September 6th.
- Protections have been put in place to block voter fraud through the use of Alt accounts. If you are in a situation were multiple users in your household will be voting from the same device or internet connection, you must inform the election committee prior to voting.
A call for volunteers to an election committee was made. If you are interested in participating and fulfill the requirements (see the minutes) send a notecard to Karl Kalchek.
Next meeting will be on Saturday August 2nd at 11 AM SLT.