Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Satyr in A Forrest of Phallii

On Friday I visited the ongoing Fantasy Gay Pride (SLurl). As a gay man I have to "dress appropriately for every occasion ", to quote my husband Tomais, so I went as a shamanic satyr. (For those of you who don't know "satyr" is correctly pronounced "say-ter".)

First I jumped right into a concert by Lisa Nichols (née Brune). I hadn't heard Lisa sing for many years and she was still as good as I remembered, so that was a joyful start to my visit.
After that I stumbled across the entrance to the "Phallice in Wonderland"-attraction and gave it a shot.

It was fun to try to figure out how to follow in the footsteps of Alice, but I got stuck at the Cheshire cat, so after that I just enjoyed the environs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).