Saturday, December 20, 2014

GA WinterFest Awards Today at 10 AM SLT

Oh lordie, lordie, this will be exciting, this could be a great day for the the laird and his consort!

There will be an award ceremony today at the GA WinterFest for Best Booth Contest and the Best Photography Contest. 

I know that my Tomais entered into the photo contest by sending in his contribution. I also know that didn't apply anywhere for the booth contest, but who knows, perhaps no application was needed for that!.  

Your transport to the Winterfest sim!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).