Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The TotH X-Mas Show 2014

I am told that The Theater on the Hill's 2014 Christmas Show is a great success and runs with a house packed to capacity every time it plays.

I have not had the chance to catch a show yet, but I most certainly will try.

Here are the dates and times for the shows (all times are SLT):
Friday December 19th at 01:00 PM,
Sunday December 21st at 11:00 AM,
Tuesday December 23rd at 01:00 PM,
Sunday December 28th at 12 PM (noon) and
Tuesday December 30th at 01:00 PM. 

Your deluxe sleigh ride to the Christmas Show

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).