Friday, January 2, 2015

Strawberry Praises Tomais

Strawberry Singh is one of the most well known SecondLife photographers and also a renowned SecondLife fashion and lifestyle bloggers, with her blog StrawberrySingh.com.

Every Friday Strawberry does a post on her Weekly Roundup & Friday Find. In her post yesterday Strawberry revealed that every week in her Weekly Roundup she intends to try to mention a photographer whose work has caught her eye or whom she admires.

The first one to be singled out for this exceptional honor is none other than Tomais Ashdene, to readers of this blog better known as "the royal consort" or "hubby". Strawberry shares her reasons for her selection by going on to say: 
"I wanted to start it off with Tomais’ images. I notice his work pop up often in my favorite twitter hashtag: #SLLooksGoodToday and I am always amazed by it. I especially love his landscape shots of different Second Life locations, such as this one. Make sure to check out his stream!"
 Congratulations on this great honor, my darling Tomais, what a wonderful start to the new year!

3 comments :

  1. We all know his work is the best! Congrats Tomais!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that kind comment, Eddi! It will make my Tomais very happy, as you are one of the SecondLife photographers that he admires the most!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for the kind words, Eddi :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).