Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Revamped Waterfall

Spring arrived early at Southern Charm this year. There are several reasons for this. one is of course the ongoing man-made climate change, another that all the inhabitants living on the sim were sick and tired of winter and a third that we wanted to prepare the sim for the upcoming changes in the big landscaping project known as Project -15.

So in preparation for the new plants to come out so that my landscaper, the brilliant Samuel Fallen of Lytton & Fallen, can continue his work I let my in-house landscapers do some work on the waterfall.
Tomais and Butch, took on the work with great passion and seemed to enjoy the collaboration a lot. The result is absolutely stunning and the new waterfall is a small masterpiece.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).