Tuesday, June 2, 2015

At Sea with the New Bandit IF

Alalyse Dean, is another of the many amazing content creators in SecondLife. She focuses mainly on creating ships and boats and sells them through her company Bandit.

Last weekend Analyse released a new sail boat - The Bandit IF (International Folkboat) - and I am sure you know that my consort was first in line to get it. Tomais had in fact already prepared the retexturing so he had it ready for when he could finally buy the boat.
What separates the Bandit IF from other sail boats in SecondLife is, as I understand it, that is intentionally made so that it needs two people to sail it, the skipper and his slave (although Tomais insists that the term is "crew". When we tried it out yesterday I am certain that you can guess who acted was skipper and who was the slave.
I am certain that Tomais thoroughly enjoyed the experiences of ordering me about for once, and - actually - so did I. We had a long and wonderful sailing experience and Tomais was very happy with his latest acquisition.
Before we finished our voyage yesterday - and I was sent of to bed - we were invited to our friend Petr Vanbeek's home for some newly baked cookies, hot coffee and cold beer.

10 comments :

  1. These photographs are superb. Very realistic -- you can smell the sea air. Are they yours or Tomais?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snapshots in this post are mine, if I post pictures by others I usually give them recognition.

      Thanks Eddi, I am very honored to get the approval of one of the most distinguished photographers in SecondLife. But as I say, I only take snapshots.

      Delete
    2. These are great photos. They are framed right and have a great sense of light and realism to them.
      You have a future as a travel photographer in Second LIfe and should do more of this.
      I am sure other photographers would agree. You know me for many years in SL and I do not throw around compliments.
      Great work Bock! I would like to see more here.

      Delete
  2. Yes that's nice but did you have sex on the boat. Remember it takes two!!! ;-) The master and the slave...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is classified information, dearest Ziggy, and can only be shared on a "need-to-know" basis. I would actually be required to kill you afterwards anyway...

      Delete
    2. I volunteer to take a hot confidential photo shoot of you and Tomais doing it on the rafters if you would like! How about you and Tomais dress up as kinky pirates -- Tomais can be Buccaneer Jack "Eleven Inch" Deepthroat, and you can be Sven Thrustmate, the hot captive Swedish cabin servant?

      Delete
    3. Haha Eddi, great idea! Now I will leave it to you to try and convince my consort!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by - was a pleasure to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for inviting us to your and Tasty's beautiful home, Petr!

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).