Thursday, June 25, 2015

Bryan Fischer Blocks Bock on Twitter

"Bryan Fischer is the former Director of Issues Analysis for the American Family Association (AFA). He hosts the talk radio program Focal Point on American Family Radio and posts on the AFA-run blog Instant Analysis (formerly Rightly Concerned).
Fischer opposes abortion, national health care, gay adoption, and same-sex marriage. Fischer's comments about homosexuality caused the AFA to be designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) in November 2010. To avoid being classified as a hate group, the AFA has officially repudiated Fisher's views on Muslims, Native Americans, Hispanics, African Americans, The Holocaust being caused by homosexuals, the outlawing of homosexuality, and that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian."
( From Wikipedia's two first paragraphs about this hate monger.
---
I had forgotten I had visited this morons Twitter feed earlier. I must have left a comment he didn't quite appreciate, because now I am blocked. I feel honored!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).