Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Premium Meetup with the Lindens

I got an email from my good friends at Linden Lab today. It contained an invitation to a meetup! This event is only for premium account holders.
"Join the party! You're invited to a Tiki Beach Bash, just for Premium members! Join us inworld from 10:30-11:30 a.m. (SLT) on Thursday, June 11. You'll get early access to a free SL12B surprise avatar, too! Be sure to claim it before 11:59 p.m. on the 12th or you'll have to wait until it’s available for everyone."

Take this link to get to the location. First hit "View on map" and then "Visit this location".

There has been some speculation on the new avatar, judging by the picture in the email the speculations were correct. The new avatar is indeed a dinosaur.

I hope to see y'all there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).