Friday, April 15, 2016

Mahjong Madness

This Saturday I am going to submerge myself into complete and utter Mahjong madness with three friends.

We are checking into a quiet hotel in the countryside to start playing at 1PM local time and then go on until we are finished, which probably will be early Sunday morning. There will only be short breaks while the tiles are shuffled and dealt and one longer break for a three course dinner with wine.

I love board games and I absolutely hate losing when I play them... So, the weekend can turn out as a wonderful time or the worst day in my life (Well, maybe not quite but surely close to it.).

Keep your fingers crossed for me, please!

1 comment :

  1. Your success was due in large part to Mah Jong Super Bear Fairy.

    Praise him/her/it.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).